Sales & Negotiation
“It is not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you.”
Selling is one of the most needed skills in the world, and more or less a necessity for man’s survival or success. Selling is not just a profession for few but a lifestyle and act lived and done by almost every single person in the world, be it asking your parents to buy your favorite ice-cream when you were a kid or asking your parents to buy you a new bike when you are in college or to ask your girlfriend to marry you, it’s all part of selling, so either you are selling your ideas to them or they are selling their ideas to you.
Selling requires you to have some set of skills which all combined make selling skills. Right after selling follow negotiation, in this competitive world where everyone is trying to sell but not able to because he is not the only one who selling there are many, or even if you were able to sell later you realize that either the sell was overpriced or underpriced. So we bring you this brilliant crafted sales and negotiation training for you
What you will learn in this Course
- The basics of selling
- How either everybody is selling or buying?
- How to close more customers?
- Storytelling as one of the best tools for selling
- How to overcome the objections while closing the Sales?
- Five step method of Sales, which gives more Closes on your sales
- Brain science and selling
- The art and Rules of negotiation.
- The power of communication, and how to use it in effective selling.
- Theory of persuasion and how it can change everything about selling.
“In business as in life, you don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate.”
-Chester L. Karrass
Negotiation is an attempted trade-off between getting what you want and getting along with people. Negotiation has become a significant part of business deals. Everything has become “negotiable” as sellers maintain their profits and clients know their abilities to negotiate. Applying negotiation skills is very important in the 21st century especially as we have to deal with more complexity and lesser resources in the ever-competitive business world.